UPDATE: Due to the high demand and quality of scholarships received, FINALISTS will be sent a secondary questionnaire on February 2nd, 2018 due on February 4th.
This year, one student will be awarded a tuition-free opportunity to take Part 1 in Portland, Oregon August 29th through September 3rd, 2018. Participants who wish to apply should fill out the info link below. Submissions are due February 1st, 2018. Winner will be announced February 10th, 2018. To apply, please fill out the form below and provide the following information in your message:
- How long have you been dancing and how did you come to dance?
- What roles do dance, fitness, wellness, performance and teaching play in your life currently?
- Where would you like to see yourself in two years?
- What roles do you think dance and fitness play in society at large?
- How do you envision the future of bellydance in terms of community, business and performance?